size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
12-30-2019, 10:08 PM
Halla used her skilled hands to wrap the bandages tightly around the lamb's injured leg. It was tight enough to give support to the limb but not so tight it would cut off the circulation. While she did this, Drífa was working on mixing a paste of lamb's ear and marigold. The mixture would help bind the wounds on the lamb's face and again ease the swelling and inflammation. She mixed in a little bentonite clay to help it adhere and hopefully not taste terribly appetizing. She didn't have to worry about her wolfen patients eating the ointments and poultices but the lamb might consider this a treat. The last touch was a little boneset to help with the pain. The scrape no doubt stung.

Once she was done she gently used her paw to apply it to the lamb's face and as she expected the little creature lapped at it but thankfully she was able to get a good coat on. "There we go, that ought to do it." The young man thanked her and she smiled gently at him. "My pleasure. Though… if you feel like paying me back and it wasn't of terrible cost to you, that rope you have around your lamb's neck is of great interest to me. Would you have a spare you'd be willing to trade for my services?" She probably should've asked before hand but Drífa really did have a healer's mentality in that she saw wounds her instinct was to fix first, ask later.