An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
12-30-2019, 10:10 PM
Álarr chuckled at Tyrian's eyeroll. "If she wants to be queen of the pirates that's fine with me. I ain't a pirate so as long as she doesn't expect me to bow, then whatever." He hid a slight frown as he turned his head and started carefully using his teeth to fashion a point at the end of the stick. It wasn't a frown at Sparrow so much as he realized that he felt like an acquaintance to most of his family and the pack. From an early age he'd become obsessed with the art of healing. He had the skills now to show for it but his relationships had suffered as a result. He needed to find a way to make up for that but he supposed in a way he sort of ways. It was nice to sit and craft with his brother again.

Álarr lifted his head and watched as Tyrian pulled out a number of string like items and baubles. "Sounds neat, I can't wait to see what you make." He always considered Tyr to be a pretty creative wolf when it came to making things. He shrugged at Tyr's question. "Nothing concrete. I like the idea of a moat but I don't know how to make it practical. I think I'll stick these spears in the ground at an angle to deter bears. They've been really bad this year and I don't want one sticking his head into my den while I'm eating. Have you run into many bears?" Álarr was still sore from his last couple of bear fights. One had brought him far closer to death than he'd have cared for, nearly crushed beneath its wait. The very thought made him shudder, he'd felt so trapped.