gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-30-2019, 10:16 PM
Chrysanthos smiled through a wince as the girl referred to him as 'poop guy'. Well, she had been pretty young when they'd met so he supposed he should've realized that's what he'd be remembered for. Ah, well, it was still good knowledge to share even if the girl had wanted it for less than virtuous purposes. She seemed to be growing strong and healthy and he was grateful for that.

"Actually, my name is Chrysanthos, but you can call me Chrys. I hope you've been well since we last met."

She asked about his presence and he felt it best to explain honestly. "I got sick. The Empress took me in and is helping me heal. I'm now indebted to this pack and I hope to work for the Empress as a healer until the time my debt is repaid."

Pestilence continued, asking if he had any neat ways to prank her siblings. Ah dear, he'd been afraid of that. Chrys had been quite a serious child so he didn't know to much about pranks. "Well, I suppose as a new Ashen healer it would be my duty to instruct the newer generation. What would you like to know? Maybe something for healing battle wounds?" He hoped maybe she would turn her thoughts to more productive pursuits.