Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-30-2019, 10:40 PM
Tyrian set to work braiding the three strands together. Every once in a while he glanced up to see how Alarr was doing but for the most part he kept his eyes on his work. The three strand braid was easy enough once you got the hang of it. Tyrian felt like he could do it in his sleep at this point so currently he was experimenting with tension in the loops. Presently he was weaving the strands and pulling them as tightly as he could. In a little while he would switch to tying it loosely and compare the two methods to see 1) which looked better and 2) if he could think of different uses for each.

"Bears, huh? Hm. Nah I haven't had much of a problem with them, but if they're as bad as you say I might have to hire you to make a spiked moat or something for me." He paused to yank roughly on one of the loose ends. After a beat he glanced up at Alarr. "You seen my sheep yet? I'm going to try to get a whole mess of them and if I do I'm sure I'll need something to keep the bears away."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.