Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-30-2019, 10:45 PM
Tyrian paused as the woman mentioned payment. They probably should have hashed that out in the beginning but honestly he was more than happy to pay. She was taking good care of his lamb. They were complete strangers and she was taking care of a lesser creature on his behalf. Of course he would pay her what he could for the work. "I do have one and you're welcome to it; it sounds like a fair trade to me. You ever want more, come and find me in Legion. I've got a bunch of it." He'd give her a fair price too.

He went back to working on the travois. His part was simple; hold the pieces together while Tashi did the lashing. Tyrian slid a paw under one of the poles so that Tashi could work the cord around it. He then put a paw on top of the piece they were going to lash to the pole and pressed down firmly. The pressure caused the pole to dig into the top of his other paw but Tashi was fast and Tyrian knew he would be done in a flash.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.