An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
12-31-2019, 05:10 PM
Álarr continued to work the wood down til he had a nice point. He paused for a moment tilting his head down near the spear as he glanced at Brynhildr. She nodded excitedly. He was on the right path. He worked at the point a bit more til he felt for sure it was as sharp as his horns. He could kill bears with these horns so having a spear as sharp as them would be what he wanted. Heck, maybe he should consider carrying a spear with him at all times during the spring. As flattered as he was when that woman complemented him on killing a bear with his horns he still wasn't sure it was the smartest move. He could've easily been crushed to death if that woman hadn't been there.

Tyrian seemed to have lucked out in avoiding the bears. His ears perked up at the mention of sheep. "You have sheep? That's a cool idea! I haven't seen them yet, you'll have to show me some time. What kind of sheep are they and how did you get it?"