size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
12-31-2019, 05:24 PM

The way he spoke of his companion made sense, though Fracture still would have considered the thing tamed. A mutually beneficial relationship was valuable with a creature like an eagle, though for it to follow the man around and help with hunting there had to be more to it then a free meal. He wondered absently if he struck to try and harm Brandr if the eagle would participate to defend it's master, but decided against it. Acere wouldn't want him going around making enemies out of sheer curiosity. ]"Ambi is a glorious beast." Fract complimented politely, dipping his head to the bird. ]"If there are others of his kind seeking a home, I would take them in." Heloise had a bird to assist her in battle, and since seeing it the dark-pelted man had decided he wanted one similar. The species mattered little to him, only that it had sharp talons and a beak suitable for fighting. ]"If you'd like to go enjoy some of the festivities held in the next territory over, I can bring your polar bear pelt there. In exchange you may take the time you need to find me a worthy bird that is willing to be..." He stumbled over the word 'tamed' as to not offend the winged beast in the trees. "... my partner. You can deliver it back to our borders here."

Total Word Count: Completed
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."