gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
12-31-2019, 08:02 PM
The initial worries that bubbled up in her chest seemed to fade away quickly, thanks to Song's charming grin. Maybe she should be agitated with herself for being so vulnerable, but it was hard to not get lost in his brilliant blue eyes and the unabashed expression that lingered on his features. Instead of fighting her obvious attraction to him, she'd decided to lean into it.. albeit slowly, and carefully, knowing that getting completely lost in Song would be a dangerous thing for her. She'd done that once before and she wasn't willing to let herself go so easily again.

"No?" She was partially surprised he hadn't found a suitable den yet, though.. she might be equally as surprised if he'd found one and she hadn't heard of it first. "Have any contenders yet? Maybe I could help you decide. Just so happens that I haven't found the perfect spot yet either," Kirsi added, sounding quite casual despite the obvious implication in what she was saying. "I was looking for you. Obviously," she teased him, grinning slyly herself now as she wiggled in his grasp, leaning to night lightly at one of his paws.