size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-31-2019, 10:35 PM
His jaws snapped together without catching hold since his paws managed to plant on top of Ignis' helmet and the resulting momentum shift nearly sent him rolling over Ignis' back. Instead he shoved off with his hindquarters and used the helmet as a launch platform to vault over the younger wolf to land neatly beyond his tail. Without missing a beat or turning to see whatever chaos he might be leaving behind him, he flagged his tail and - head at a cocky height- pranced back over the border and onwards. He didn't need to look back to know he had won. That was the problem with puppies getting involved, they just got in the way and cost their side the fight. Well, maybe the humiliation would get the Winterfell pup chewed out - in which case, he was entirely satisfied. He did hope the story got back to Acere. He wondered of he would get a visit from an irate alpha in the near future. Definitely would liven things up. For now he was satisfied, though, and set back out towards Legion's temporary digs.

-exit Chaos-

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write