Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
01-01-2020, 10:43 AM
Tyrian continued to weave the strands together. After he had about three inches tightly woven he made a knot in the strands to mark the end of one method and then began to weave them loosely. Not having to go back and adjust the woven lines meant the weaving went faster but in the end when he had two finished pieces to compare it was clear who the winner was. He could make out the pattern in the loose end but really it just looked like tangle of leather. The tight end won in the aesthetic department. It was uniform and the solid yet flexible feel it had felt was pleasing to the touch. The loose end was just sort of blobby.

He pondered the applications of both as he answered Alarr. "She's...I don't know the big fluffy kind?" Were there different kinds of sheep? The trader had only had the one. "I traded for her. Pretty much everything I had, honestly, but I think in the end if I can make the herd big enough to sustain a couple of wolves it'll be worth it. I got her from the same trader who gave dad fire."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.