Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
01-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Tyrian cocked his head and peeked up at the woman as she approached. His ears too swiveled around to take her in, but the rest of him remained unmoved. He was cocky and thought he had little to fear from strangers. As for the woman she was a great deal smaller than him, earthy in color and maybe as old as Chaos, but he was young and terrible at ages, so it was hard to say for sure. Anyone older than him was simply lumped into the category of "adult" and their age wasn't given much more consideration than that.

"Ohh," he said wryly as he stretched. "Something like that, I suppose. My companion over there," he nodded to Tashi who sat in a small, gnarled tree picking his nails, "Says this stuff can be used to hold things together." Tashi was quick to pipe up, "And waterproofing, don't forget that." Tyrian nodded before saying with a smirk, "And waterproofing, but I can't test the truthfulness of that claim right here, right now."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.