size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-01-2020, 12:24 PM
To say Iroh's words stunned Pyrrhic was an understatement. Why the fact that his people had chosen him at the meeting had never occurred to Pyrrhic was a mystery, but Iroh pointing it out was the first time he'd even considered it. Until now he'd been solely concerned with his thoughts and his feelings, and with little else. How could he have ignored such an important element? How could he have forgotten it? He'd been there same as Iroh, obviously. In his grief and panic he had simply glossed over that fact, it seemed. This was a game changer.

Pyrrhic made a noise that was a cross between a relieved sigh and a snort of laughter. He shook his head in incredulity before admitting, "I could kiss you, Iroh." He rubbed a paw across his eyes and then pressed it into his brow. It was like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. It seemed Iroh was going to get his wish after all as a nearly-giddy, genuine smile graced Pyrrhic's lips. "I had forgotten the meeting," he said huskily. "I forgot the answer you all had given me."

He shook his head again - still incredulous -  and sought Iroh's gaze. "Maybe you are all wrong. Who knows? But..." he hesitated, then went on to say, "But you're right, you all did choose me and I owe it to the pack to try. Thank you." Wryly, he added, "How is it you managed to do in 15  minutes what I couldn't do in a season? I was right, you know. You're going to make a great general."
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.