Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
01-01-2020, 02:02 PM
What she regretted the most about losing Archon was that her children’s father was stolen from them along with their childhood. They deserved so much more than what they were given, and it seemed like it was everyday the Empress wished she could change the past. However, she still reveled in Plague’s soft smile as he drew more near to her and offered a sweet smile. He gave her unabashed affection and she returned his nuzzles grateful he didn’t think himself too old to give his mother some love.

Her eyes found his forest green gaze as he sat back and questioned after her. Again and again she was impressed by how thoughtful and wonderful her brood were becoming. They were faced with incredible struggles but she couldn’t have been more proud of them.

”You shouldn’t be fretting over me,” she told him as she offered another nuzzle to his cheek. ”But I am well.” She pulled back with a smile on her dark features. ”What about you, Plague?” She asked in return as she settled back down in the furs of the den. Belle wanted the truth but she didn’t want to press him either. ”What brings you to see me?” He was very much allowed to just come and see her, but if he needed anything she wanted to be there for him.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.