Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
01-01-2020, 08:39 PM
Somewhere in the midst of their conversation, and their sudden closeness, Thalia had lost sight of why she'd come here at all. She'd hoped she'd get some answers from venturing so close to the volcano, or perhaps that she might find some sign of her parents... but she'd only found Theory, and this wildly intoxicating sensation that seemed to suddenly be flooding her. The confusing sensation made Thalia feel like she was holding her breath, and that if she didn't soon begin to breath again that she might completely dissolve. The disorienting feeling was hard to shake - and yet, mixed with the comfort of her closeness, she had no idea how to proceed.

Her more uncomfortable thoughts at Theory's jesting remark seemed to fade away instantaneously at her open invitation. "Thank you," she said simply, speaking before she even realized she'd opened her mouth. Somehow speaking too loudly seemed like it might destroy the atmosphere they'd accidentally created, and she was still torn between fleeing entirely and staying lost in Theory's semi-embrace. "Though I hope you'd never actually let me win. Never go easy on me." The thought of Theory not showing her full potential wasn't appealing to her. Even when Theory had beat her, during the festival that felt like it had happened so long ago, Thalia had been weirdly drawn in by her fiery spirit and determination... despite also finding it quite aggravating. Maybe it was the dichotomy of feelings that drew her to Theory. "Promise me that," she added, somewhat absently, letting out a low sigh as she subconsciously lean deeper against Theory. She wanted more - suddenly, desperately - and the way she felt drawn to her was equal parts terrifying and nauseating.

It took an alarming amount of energy to pry herself from Theory, looking somewhat bewildered. "I should... head back," Thalia offered, her words slow but abrupt. Focus. She needed to remember why she'd come here. An escape was tempting, but she had so much to figure out.. she couldn't get totally derailed. Thalia stretched her forelimbs, looking apologetic as she slowly pulled herself upright from the cool earth below.