Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-01-2020, 10:13 PM

There it was again, that faint scent of worry, the head lowered in fear. Something about this wolf struck her as wrong on so many levels, but she couldn't place it with confidence. She clicked her tongue in an audible 'tsk' as she thought, uncertain. "Good. You may call me Zee." The queen offered, still not comfortable with fancy titles. "We'll start with getting you to our strongest healer for a physical assessment. Do you have anything you need to disclose up front?" She eyed him curiously, wondering if his subtle mood changes were the result of something wrong with him mentally. How could you be so confident one moment, then cowed the next? "You can feel comfortable speaking with me, Bird. I don't share everything with my husband." With that, she waited for the last chance he'd have privately to admit to her if something was wrong. Afterwards, they'd be off to see Iolaire and likely the yearling would feel as intimidated by the warlord's beloved sister as he was with Sirius himself.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.