Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-02-2020, 01:12 AM
In an attempt to strip him down and heal him up, but different, and his instead of free, Sirius would offer him these pieces of kindness. “Myself, Io, and Zee. Io will order you when it comes to all things healing, and that will be a part of your lessons, and assisting the pack. Whatever Zee asks of you, you will get done, and I myself will require some manual labour and your attendance in training exercises. This pack needs you because we are low on members. The majority of your weight-pulling will be with healing. If a wolf is injured, you will attend to them” he said, laying it out more simply, seeing that this wolf needed to hear it. Needed to know what would be expected of him. He could give simple answers for himself and Io, but when Zee was concerned, she could have whatever she pleased. Lucky for Bird, he had already seen his wife was gentle of heart.

Sirius, free with knowledge to a wolf that was his own, was happy to answer the questions he asked. “As soon as the Volcanic ash lessening, we move to the Tall Grass plains, which is a days travel from here” He could feel that change in the season, and had already seen evidence of the ash lessening. He didn’t believe it would be long now.

Sirius, having taken a seat, patiently waited to see if the wolf had any more to ask of him, before he left him to a moments privacy. He could drink, relieve himself, explore, or do whatever he wished within the confines of the pack for that time.