Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-02-2020, 02:41 PM
He laughed at her sass, feeling the beat of her tail against him as she struggled free of his grasp. She went from that indignant position to a fighting stance in an instant, and he watched her with pride. She was born a fighter, and wasn’t afraid to tossle with anyone.

“I can take you with one leg and my eyes closed” he shot back, eyes dancing even as he said it, knowing it was not true. He fully suspected the quick, capable girl would outstrip him one of these days. What better time than when he was injured? She would certainly be giving him a run for his money.

Mindful of his broken leg, the Tyrant tucked it up against his other back leg, biting back a groan as the pain hit him. He was going to ignore it all, and enjoy a spar with his apprentice. He didn’t give her any warnings, but shot forward on three legs, aiming to swipe at her front paw with his knife, and strike his teeth into the crock of her neck.

Round one of ?
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation 1: Fangs
Mutation 2: Claws
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster
Injury: broken leg