Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-02-2020, 07:06 PM
That’s why I keep you around, little sister” he teased lightly. She was clever, his Io, and she thought outside of the box. He wasn’t always game to try her ideas, but once she convinced him, he realised she really did know best. It almost made him laugh, sometimes it felt like they really had been raised together.

There was no point taking the entirety of the weight of the large Ox. he didn’t need every part of them. He stripped their coats, hanging them to dry by the time Io returned with the wagon. His cat companion was hanging close to his sister’s side, and he could hear a purr vibrating in her throat. He didn’t see her get along so well with anybody else.

“Help me cut out the meat, the scavengers can pick the bones clean, and we won't have to lug so much back.” he said, explaining his thoughts to his sister, and pointing at the two hanging coats. “We can wrap the meat in one of those” and by the time they had finished carving the meat, the coats would have finished dripping. He could finish the curing process later.