gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

01-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Odette swallowed the last of her drink, barely feeling the water as her throat began to feel a different kind of parch. Her throat felt so swollen she couldn't answer the beastly man, only managing to nod her head as her wide eyes turned to the white and black horned woman. This stranger was suppose to tend to Odette, but where she came from wolves who just met tend to get to know each other more before they... tended to each other. When asked about her burns, Odette's brows knit together as she tried to calm her beating heart long enough to feel the pain. She had been so focused on finding water, the woman didn't even feel the pain until now.

An ache could be felt on top of her head and around her shoulders, a sure sign some type of sunburn had struck her. But the strongest burn came from just around her nose where the darker of her hairs gave way to the white, leaving her more exposed to the elements. "Oh um.. maybe around my nose? Or um.. my head?" She stammered, unsure what the right answer should be. When she was warned against drinking more water, Odette didn't feel the need to protest. Her nerves had struck her desire to hydrate long ago, now that she found herself pinned between two wolves, her fate uncertain. With curious eyes she glance between the two; a beast with razor sharp teeth and a woman with horns that looked sharp enough to impale her through. It was then Odette knew, she wasn't leaving this waterhole without their blessings.

"Odette"
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.