Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-03-2020, 01:43 AM
Dammit, why couldn’t she just take the easy path for once? All he wanted was for her to ride in comfort, to be the royalty she was, and take the easy way to their new home. She didn’t have to walk beside them on her queasy stomach, and push herself. They had slaves and the like for that. “Your handmaiden can sit beside you, tell you stories and see to your needs. It would be fun Zee” the Warlord growled, having essentially no concept on the idea of what fun meant.

Her jaws grabbed him at his thigh, and he grunted more deeply, before shoving himself forward, leaning into her bite in an attempt to shove her to the ground. His head whipped around, his front paws scrambling to reach her side - and keep far from her belly. “You would get to sit behind where I pulled, and I would look out for flowers to pluck for you, my Queen” he panted. He could feel where she had drawn his blood. No doubt it was now going to chafe when he pulled the wagon.

Sirius Vs Zee for forced wagon ride
Round two of two
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation 1: Fangs
Mutation 2: Claws
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster