gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-03-2020, 03:06 AM
永程
"She sounds like a good wolf." It was true. Loyalty and confidence were values that made a wolf a wolf, and Yong Cheng found that he had a little admiration for her. Of course, he'd have to actually meet her to know what she was like, but she sounded... well. She sounded like she was a good pack member, at least.

Yong Cheng wondered if all of Sirius' wolves were loyal to him. How did he command them? Had he stolen them, too? Or had they willingly followed him?

He wondered if this blind pursuit was any good. Pack life provided security, and protection, but Yong Cheng felt no loyalty, no like, and certainly no respect towards the invisible faces of the pack. Only until he met them, would they be of concern to him. And all the politics!

"I am sure we will get along," Yong Cheng replied. He understood the queen. He had to. If he didn't, the consequences would follow. And given how close they were, upsetting Iolaire would be tantamount to upsetting Sirius himself. That, for him, spelt disaster. "She sounds like a wolf of excellent character --" he was bullshitting, but bullshitting believably "-- I should very much like to meet her. How shall I address her?"

Presently, he paused, thinking upon Sirius' words.

"...Is she your only healer?"

This was good to know.

""
OOC:
IMAGE BY ANTHONY CANTIN ON UNSPLASH