Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-03-2020, 03:30 AM

Zee nodded, pleased he understood and expressed admiration for the healer she'd come to consider family. Was this the sort of man who valued loyalty, or did he consider it to be a trait for 'wolves' which he himself claimed not to be? Dogs were not like wolves, they were loners without a pack and without family. Could he ever fit in among them without something to tie his loyalty down to? From their conversation she gathered he was not telling her everything, and he could lie with a straight face. "She will decide how you address her." Her voice wavered slightly, her uncertainty showing. "Probably Io, Iolaire. I can't be certain." If Iolaire did know more then she did, and the boy was indeed a slave.. it was unlikely she'd give an informal title to him to use, but she couldn't be sure.

The more he talked the more suspicious and uncertain Zee became, and his final question gave her pause. What reason did he have to wonder how many healers the armada had? What an odd question, and one that worried her when coupled with her doubts about his loyalty. Was he looking for weaknesses in his new 'home'? "... I think it's time you found yourself somewhere to sleep, Bird." The horned queen said firmly. "Meet with Iolaire for your physical, and find myself or Sirius afterwards so that your training may begin." Her gaze searched his intently, looking for a sign of rebellion or betrayal. "I'm sure I will see you around the Oasis in time." She needed to get away, to find Sirius and question him on this new member. It was hard to comprehend her feelings of him, to decide whether she needed to be concerned for his well-being or concerned for what chaos he could bring to her pack. Hopefully time would tell. "Make yourself at home."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.