Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-03-2020, 08:56 PM

Sirius smiled a secret smile behind the back of Bird. This was perfect. In giving the healer his own plot of land, he was giving Bird something to invest it. Something to build on, and grow, so that he would feel within himself a sort of ownership over this land. He wanted his wolves to feel like they belonged, to grow a loyalty to him and this pack. That was all he wanted, their loyalty. The brutish Warlord might not go the best way about it, but sometimes he still got there in the end.

“How about you tell me what material you need, and we can work on it together. If you need seeds, I can venture out with you, you can search for seeds, and i can get the material to build the fencing.” that way Bird would not be out alone, and Sirius could ensure the safety of the much smaller wolf. Thus far he had given the man one spar, and he intended to increase his training He also needed to appoint someone to train all new members to bring them up to a standard level.
"Speech"