size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2020, 06:46 AM
Iolaire released a dramatic gasp as Sirius made his comment about nagging healers. "And all this time I was under the impression that you enjoyed my company." She tsked and shook her head in mock disapproval. It was enjoyable to joke around with him.  It allowed her to sharpen her sarcastic wit and it was generally pleasant to take advantage of him while he was an invalid.

Sirius spoke of serving fish and the small dame wrinkled her nose in distaste. "Good thing that I'm an adult and I can find my own food. I'd rather eat a bird or a nest of field mice." Those things were up Iolaire's alley. She wasn't exactly large and couldn't take down very big prey. The largest she'd ever killed was a rabbit. She was pretty good at that. Mice were her specialty, however. She learned to hunt them by watching cats and foxes. Then she just melded those two styles together and bam. Mouse hunter extraordinaire.

"How's the leg?" She knew how the leg was, but what else was there to talk about while just sitting semi-quietly next to water? She watched the pole as they spoke, attentive for any sort of wiggling or jerking of the string.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.