size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2020, 04:01 PM
"You mean it's not because of my dashing good looks or my stellar company?" She faked a pout, her lower lip jutting out with the action. They were a silly pair. She was incredibly lucky to have found him. And, if she did say so herself, he was lucky to have found her.

Sirius began cutting the meat away and asked that she help. Not a task that she would have chosen, but the small woman didn't gripe.  She worked alongside Sirius, processing the carcass and leaving the bones behind for the scavengers. Little creatures needed to eat too, after all. He indicated that they should wrap the meat in the furs and she nodded before beginning to load the cart with their haul.

Having loaded the cart, Iolaire took a moment to seat herself and rest. "Good hunting, brother. We didn't do too badly. This should be a decent haul to add to the cache." It had been easy too. This was a practice that they could use often and the pack would never go hungry.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.