Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
01-05-2020, 09:02 PM
While Belle’s focused remained solely on getting off her feet she was blessed with the presence of Hannibal at her side. He supported her and looked out for her as they walked slowly. They were vulnerable and she tried not to think about it. He might not have been surprised by anything but her apology. He wouldn’t accept it though, and his smile and wag of his tail did indeed work to lift her spirits. She reached over to nudge at his jaw playfully, however much she needed to lean into him further.

She stood on her own as he checked out their chosen place to rest. When he was sure he led her forward and carefully helped her into a comfortable position. Deathbelle sighed heavily as she tried to relax. Bright lavender eyes lingered on Hannibal’s well toned form as he spoke mischievously. He thought she twisted her ankle on purpose? She feigned looking hurt as he continued to tease her, if he was trying to make her feel better it was working.

”I would never!” She grinned, eyes upon him as he took the larger fur and draped it up her back. She’d hid how cold she was so far, but being damp was catching up to her. However, as his nose trailed up her neck lightly she shivered for very different reasons. Deathbelle couldn’t help but lean into his touch and regretted when he shifted to go through the supply pack. ”Compression will help me most right now. Take another leather and help me to wrap it. Snugly, not tightly.” She cautioned softly, quickly getting caught up in his vibrant dual toned eyes.

He was so worried about her, even if he hid it with his gentle teasing. Other than the painful walk she was unharmed, but being doted on so carefully by the ghoulish Klein. Deathbelle felt her heart flutter as he looked back up to her. ”I brought a bit of tincture for pain relief. I’m debating if I should save it for trying to get home.” She offered her thoughts, unsure how long it would take for her to be ready to walk back. ”Not.. that I’m in a hurry.” She added, her voice taking a more sultry tone as she looked to Hannibal shyly.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.