Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-06-2020, 02:47 AM
I'll live inside of my own head
When the time is right again I'll let the sun creep in

He smiled at her reaction, rising to stand once more and all but confirming her worst fears. Her eyes closed and her head dropped again, bracing herself for the pain that was sure to follow, but it didn’t come. He spoke, drawing her attention with an unexpected offer of protect. If she joined him. She knew little of this man, of his kingdom, or of those who resided within his territory, but if his words were true, he would protect her from Kyros. She would not be forced to live as the tyrants bride, would not be forced to birth his heirs and watch them the same abuse she had faced. Trust did not come easily to her, she did not have faith in this man who bared his fanged and promised her his might, but she had less faith in herself. She could not protect herself against him, and she was willing to risk whatever fate might await her with him in order to escape what she knew was waiting for her with Kyros.

She straightened her spine, nodding once with a resigned determination. "Then I am yours." She did not know what exactly she was promising him, but she couldn’t imagine protection from a man such as the one she was running from came cheap, but she had to believe it would be better than what she had already endured. "Acciona Sloan, I will serve where you need." This was not what she had hoped would come of her grand escaped, but it was clear to her that life on her own was not something she could handle. Making her own choices, being responsible for watching her own back at all times was going to be the death of her, without a doubt. With him, there was a chance, however slim, that she might finally be safe.

"Speech" || Thoughts