size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Tyrian seemed stunned, as well he should. It was an awful lot to drop on a yearling. Like 'hey by the way, here's a pack for you to lead' with no warning. "Not kidding," he assured him with an equally quiet tone. "All I ever wanted was a place for our family to be together. I'd prefer to be a member of the pack, not it's leader. I'd be proud to help you lead instead."

He chuckled at the rush of excited words - Tyrian was still young, though certainly old enough to be an alpha - and grinned at the boy. "You have a lot of great wolves to base a pack around, and you're resourceful. I have no doubt we'll be right back at the top where we belong. You'll be a far better king than I ever was, that's for sure. So!" He leaned forward. "A big thing is going to be for me to call the pack together and tell everyone that you're the new alpha, but first you're going to want to have a good idea of what direction you're going to take us so everyone knows whether or not it's something they want to be involved in. I'm pretty excited to see where you take us, myself."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write