size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-06-2020, 06:11 PM
Song had never been in love before, never delved into another wolf like he wanted to with Kirsi. He was hesitant though, he knew Ignatius and knew how devoted Kirsi was to him. Song hoped that she might take a chance, the two of them were already so close. There wasn’t another wolf he trusted more than her, and he didn’t have the same hesitation that she did. He was a patient man, and he was fully prepared to let her slowly make her way to him. When she was ready he would welcome her fully into his life with open arms.

Kirsi was the one he was sure he was in love with though, as evidenced by how excited he felt with her in his arms. She asked him to elaborate his current choices before teasing him about her whereabouts and nipping at his paws. He couldn’t help his care free amusement in the sound of his laugh. If there was anything he’d experienced close to bliss was this moment. Song knew how hard it would be for her to say yes to him, but he enjoyed every moment she gave him.

”There are a couple abandoned polar bear dens I’ve found myself fond of.” He blushed as she insinuated their shared space. ”If anyone can help me, it's you.” Song returned somewhat shyly. Reluctant to get up, but also excited about choosing a den with her he allowed her to find her feet. If she did the tall wolf would follow behind.

”The first one…” He trailed off as he gave her a sly smile and led the way to the first contender. This one was probably his favorite so far. Between a huge cracked boulder grew one of the largest pines in the territory. The roots of the massive tree created an elegant entrance to a large den beyond.