Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-06-2020, 06:27 PM
I'll live inside of my own head
When the time is right again I'll let the sun creep in

Her words seem to satisfy him, as she had expected they would, and he stepped back as if he no longer felt the need to loom over her head. He named her a vassal, but the title meant little to her. It did not matter what to her what she was called, as long as she was safe. It was still a mystery to her if she would actually be free of harm under this strangers rule, but that was a hurdle she would face in due time. He was her new king, and his cause, whatever it may be, would soon become hers as well. With no family, and no guiding mission in life, she was a blank slate that would be easily molded to fulfil whatever purpose he could find for her.

He gestured for her to follow him before moving off, telling her they were going home. She took a deep breath, rising to her paws and following along behind him. As they moved, she continued to throw weary looks behind her as if she expected someone else to materialize from the shadows and accuse her of further betrayal. With his size, Sirius could have easily outpaced her at a walk due to his much longer legs, and with her being as exhausted as she was, she would have struggled to keep up. Luckily, he seemed aware of her speed and maintained a slow enough pace that she was easily able to manage.

He asked about her enemies then and she knew she had to be honest, but she didn’t know how much detail he needed. "The man's name is Kyros. He challenged the alpha of the pack I was born into and when he won my family were made slaves, and he claimed me as his bride. He leads a pack of vicious warriors, but they are located very far from here, but he has traveled vast distances to reclaim what he felt was owed to him before." She remembered the horrifying stories her mother had told her of her time with Kyros, how he had taken her from her home, and she remembered the day he had come back for her, his first bride. She shuddered at the memory, trying to push down her mother’s haunting words.

"Speech" || Thoughts