gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Their summertime gathering had taken them far and wide. Lucretia had demanded that they stock up as best as they could before the birth of their children, much to Bourbon's chagrin. He had given in to her desires, though, and accompanied her on this vast excursion. She'd never been this far north before, but she found that she rather liked it. The scenery was so different to what she was used to that Luce found it to be a pleasant change of pace. No more deserts or beaches, only deep and silent forests. Of course, it probably looked a bit different covered in spine-high snow.

Whereas she had once been able to forego food for days at a time, pregnancy made her hungry all the time. It was a confusing change of bodily signals. No matter how much she ate, there seemed to be a void that she couldn't fill. When they came upon the pair eyeing the oxen, Lucretia was grateful. She'd never been so starving. Unfortunately, this game big was more dangerous than the small prey they had been bringing down together she far. In her current state she couldn't attack or move as fast as she once could. "I can dive out the smaller ones, but I can't strike in my current state," she explained, a bit frustrated. The pregnancy was far enough along that she was showing but it wasn't obvious upon first glance. Her stomach let out a loud gurgle.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]