Loner
MISSING

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-07-2020, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 03:33 AM by Yong Cheng.)
永程
"Armada healer," said a voice. Yong Cheng looked up, searching for its source -- and there he was, a vision of white and seas of pink and blue in his eyes. The stranger wasn't much older than himself, Yong Cheng realised, and by the casual stance he held, not unfamiliar to this pack, too. Was he a higher-ranking wolf? Should Yong Cheng be grovelling? Ah, but he'd not grovelled to Iolaire, Zee, or Sirius, and he wouldn't be grovelling to anyone else either.

Instead, he smiled.

"I have planned," Cheng said, filtering a hint of grandeur into his voice, "A great structure." He gestured vaguely with his paw, up and down. He coloured his tone with weight and gravitas, seeming for all the world to be giving an address to adoring subjects. "A den with walls as clear as day, so light shines through. A temple to seeds. A place of rebirth, renewal, and rejuvenation. I have planned --" he winked,

"-- To fill this land with greenery and colour, the likes of which no eye has witnessed before."

Then, as if visibly deflating, Yong Cheng drew his shoulders in, and shrank, seeming an inch or two shorter. He seemed almost to wilt, like the plants did at season's end. His ears drooped; his tail ceased to thrash upon the earth.

"Alas," he sighed, "I have yet nothing with which to do so."

"Ah!" As if suddenly realising who it was that stood in front of him, Yong Cheng once again rose to his feet, winking at the older wolf. He was older, by the looks of it. He looked as if, all at once, all his problems had been solved. It was all dramatics, of course, but Yong Cheng wished to have some fun. "My great compatriot. Might this humble wolf interest you in a little bit of farming?"

""
OOC: 896/2500
IMAGE BY ANTHONY CANTIN ON UNSPLASH