Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-21-2013, 10:40 PM

"I thought you didn't like the water..." It was like a dream, only it wasn't. Her amber eyes widened, getting the doe-eyed look that she had inherited from her mother. Head spun, whipping around to look at the ghostly sight. It was Vixe...i- in the west?

Once she got over the initial shock, she sprang over to him. There was a grin on her face, and she felt as though she had really known him for ages. She came to a halt before him, eyes glancing around tentatively to be sure no one was with him. "Used to." She shrugged lightly, pushing his words aside. "Now, what the heck are you doing here, northerner? You're going to melt!" Even with night falling, it was still fairly warm here. Azalea was accustomed to it, though her plush coat suggested she'd be better fit for a life in the chilled north.

Azalea was walking, paws carrying her quietly in a misshapen circle around the male, looking him over to see if anything had changed. The had met so recently but the north was far away and it made it seem like it had been ages. She wasn't going up north again, at least not any time soon, so time had stretched out playing cruel tricks to make her think she would never see the grey male again.

Alas, here he was. "You walked away. Why?" Her tone was serious, she was once more standing before him and had actually taken a step back. Eyes glared at him accusingly.