Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
01-09-2020, 02:28 PM
A frown settled over Tyrian's features as Chaos spoke. He wasn't suddenly crushed with doubt or fear, just suddenly feeling the weight of what his brother was giving him. He was going to be a king. It was going to happen and it was going to happen a lot sooner than he had anticipated. Truth be told he didn't feel quite prepared enough, but he supposed that was life in a nutshell. He would adapt, he would learn, and he would share what he learned with whose who mattered so they all would prosper. With the wisdom his father and brother had to offer on the subject Tyrian had no doubt he would find success. It was just a lot to accept at once.

He nodded slowly and then took a deep breath. "I have an idea." At the start of their conversation he'd been undecided about what he wanted to do, but the sudden shift from hypothetical pack to pack had changed things. With the need to have a plan looming over him Tyrian had suddenly found his choices to be less difficult than he'd thought at first blush. "It's just a matter of deciding whether or not its a sustainable one and whether or not...the pack will accept it because it is different. There was that guy that kept prey animals in pens, right? I've been thinking about doing something similar. Not keeping them in pens but keeping really close tabs on them so hunting's not so hit and miss."

"There are wolves that follow herds passively wherever they go, but I'm not talking about that either. I want to try something in between following and penning." Tashi liked to tell tales about the cowboys he'd grown up with. How they herded their livestock, picked which ones bred and which ones were culled. How they shaped the herd to their needs. That appealed to him. If done well the pack would never want for food and they would have all kinds of animal products to trade.

In indecision Tyrian worked his jaw for a second, but the feeling passed as his resolved strengthened. He nodded to himself then said to Chaos, "I think I have enough of an idea formed to present it to the pack."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.