gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her head was tipped toward Harbringr as he spoke, nodding slowly. At his query, she drew in a breath and let it out in a sigh. “I do my best to show a strong mask to my people. For them, I set aside my fears, my turmoils, my hurts. My father and cousin are the only wolves who have a true window into just how flawed I am. And of course a father will see his daughter as little else but perfect, although Da would thump me soundly should I ever lose my sense of humility.”

A smile tugged fondly at her lips as one shoulder lifted and dropped in a shrug. A pause, then, “I also hunt down bears that come too close to the areas around Valhalla—and I suppose, by extension, Ashen, which helps blow my troubles right out of the river—I’m too busy surviving to think beyond that moment.”

Her eyes shifted to scan around the sand, steps pausing as her gaze caught on a seashell tucked in the sand. One paw shifted the thing into fuller view. Abalone, perhaps, and she gave a thoughtful hum as she considered what uses it could serve.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.