ardent

In My City

Vixe

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 10:54 PM

Her excitement was almost overpowering, it alone almost knocked him back. He wasn't prepared for her to leap at him, closing the distance between them quickly and grinned like a mad woman. He chuckled softly, his exuberance not quite matching her own but it was there none the less and that was a big step for the stoic male. And then all of a sudden as she stopped before him it seemed to disappear, she shrugged off his question and replied nonchalantly. That was almost more funny and made his smile spread across his features, head tipping curiously as she spoke.

"Now, what the heck are you doing here, northerner? You're going to melt!" She exclaimed and he sighed rather dramatically, lifting a paw to see if he was melting yet. The mixture of his plush undercoat, coarse top coat and dark fur made him unsuitable for anything other then the cold it seemed. "I feel like I'm going to melt. But I met this pretty girl at a lake up north and she mentioned the west... I guess my paws just did the rest." Wow did he really just say that? Was that his attempt at flirting? He had never really been around a girl his age before, what this was the female race did to men?

And then she was moving, walking around and eyeing his form curiously. He allowed his eyes to follow her, tracing lines over her long legs and lush fur. The deep almost russet of her face so striking in comparison to the light creme of her body. He had to wonder what her parents looked like to get those kinds of markings.

And then the moment of enjoying her beauty was over and he was face to face with her again as she stared up at him with accusing eyes. "You walked away. Why?" She demanded and his ears folded against his skull. "Wasn't he your mate? It really looked like you two needed to be alone and he didn't want me there. I didn't want to start anything..." His voice was apologetic, had she not wanted him to leave?

Speech!