gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
01-11-2020, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 01:00 PM by Hymn.)

Hymn had finally worked up the courage to do what he knew he needed to do. Summer had come and the man could feel his life slipping away. Was he older now than his mothers had been before they passed? He wasn't sure anymore and his age had been part of the reason he'd been so hesitant. But he knew what he felt and so he knew what he had to do.

The man emerged from the den that morning, Eis was already gone. He'd fished out the precious bundle, wrapped in a small soft fur to protect it. The man moved through the basin carefully seeking out the leader of the Viking band, sniffing for her now familiar scent. He wouldn't dare call for Valkyre, even in his advanced age he couldn't help the excitement he felt, the excitement he felt at maybe being able to surprise the snowy warrior woman who'd taken his heart. So he didn't call for Valkyre, instead hoping to find her, hopefully alone within the basin.

"speech"

Art by Sterling-Raven

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3