An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Álarr followed dutifully after Afi but as the cat lead him deeper into the terrain he began to question what the little cat was up to. The land toward the center was dotted with more and more… what did Afi say, Hooman relics? They were sharp and metallic in smell and he wasn't sure why they were going to be fighting in a terrain as nasty as this. "Umm, Afi? Shouldn't we be finding somewhere with a level area to fight, where are you taking us?"

The cat just continued on until he found the most pocked area of terrain, his little tail waving mischievously back and forth. The land was full of craters and and hunks of metal of all shapes and sizes. This was not at all what Álarr would consider an ideal place to terrain. He didn't like this. He glanced down at the cat and Afi gazed back up at him with a smug little grin. "You won't always have your choice of battling in a nice even terrain. What are you going to do if you're exploring or looking for herbs and a bear or something comes up upon you?"

Álarr shuddered. He'd had enough of bears recently and didn't like the thought of running into another one. He didn't care if he never saw another bear as long as he lived. Personally he had no idea why he would ever come to an area like this and he was about ready to shoot off a comment but willed himself to be silent. He knew the point of what Afi was saying and it would make no sense to start arguing. Approaching paw steps alerted the pair to a young woman with brilliant green eyes.

"Oh, hello there. What brings you out here?" Alarr said.

Afi trotted right over to the woman, his fluffy little tail standing straight up. "You wouldn't happen to be a warrior by chance? I was hoping to train my companion on fighting on uneven terrain but as a cat there are limits in what I can translate to a wolf's body." In Afi's opinion cat's were far more graceful and agile than a wolf could dream of. "Perhaps, you have some knowledge you could share?"