size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-11-2020, 11:49 PM
They had a pretty solid plan now for Tyrian to take over the pack, though Chaos was giving him a few days to think things over before they called the pack together to do the change of leadership in case the yearling changed his mind, thiugh he didn't think that Tyrian would. He was an Imperialis after all, and it was rare to find one who wasn't just as stubborn and ambitious as rhe rest. So of course it was that brief lull when trouble showed up

Chaos' head snapped up when he heard howls ringing across the temporary territory they had laid out. He'd known it was only a matter of time before the close quarters with others would cause trouble... he should have moved them back to their lands months ago, volcano or no volcano.

A growl thundered deep in his chest as he skidded to a stop between his packmembers and the invaders. The bear mask threw him for a second, but then he recognized the viking who had held the slave market. He narrowed his eyes at her, and those following her. "You're going to want to turn around and leave," he said mildly, though his eyes gleamed mirderously, "or I'm afraid we couldn't be friends anymore. Would just break my heart if we couldn't be friends."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write