size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
01-12-2020, 05:03 PM
"Yeah," Corvus replied with ease, still not quite catching on to the fact that Theory was unsettled about this news for any reason beyond knowing more about Abaven's history - her family's history. It was important, and Corvus agreed knowing more of what Abaven had endured would help them moving forward. But to Corvus, it was something that felt like it was in the distant past, and after all their pack had endured he doubted anything similar to that would happen to them in the future. They were stronger than that, he was sure of it.

The conversation shifted to something a bit lighter, and Corvus found himself grinning, his own laugh sounding considerably more natural than Theory's. "Did she?" He asked, trying not to sound overly interested. He'd spent some alone time with her recently and he'd enjoyed the moment they shared - almost to the point of not wanting to be too forthcoming about it to Theory, even if they'd just ran and laid together. Somehow it felt different than spending an afternoon with Theory, like this. "More help is always good." He was grinning still, though nodded at her suggestion. "I like that idea. I'll see what she has in mind." Another chance to spend time with her wasn't a bad idea at all, and he placed the suggestion in the back of his mind for later.