gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-14-2020, 09:21 PM
Aureus sniffed about as he tried to pick up remnants of pack scent but it was all tinged in ash and smoke. He couldn't make out anything in particular. Kali didn't even bother to stoop his head but the cats whiskers and ears twitched at the sound of approaching paw steps. He gracefully turned his sleep head, golden eyes staring at the large youth approaching them. Aureus lifted his head as a yearling even taller than himself approached. The youth stated that the pack that used to reside in these lands had not returned, at least permanently.

He nodded in response. "Seems a lot of packs are having that problem. Mine is in Auster, we had to relocate for a bit but we're back now. I hope this forest is able to rebound soon, I wonder how long it will take to grow back." Thankfully, they'd been far enough south not to bear the brunt of it. "What pack are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Had you been in this region long before the volcanic eruption?" Kali settled in next to him, tail wrapping around his paws.