gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-14-2020, 09:26 PM
The stranger was certainly eyeing her with uncertainty, though Canni did not feel hostility from the wolf. She was learning to accept that the canines of this land simply distrusted her and that it was something she'd have to overcome. Rather then hate them for their prejudice, the lioness had decided instead that she would do her best to change their collective mindset with kindness. They all had to live here together, right?

Cannival gave the woman a small smile, careful to not show too many teeth in the expression. "I'm here looking for my friend, a little wolf. Actually, she's probably huge by now. A yearling, at least." Golden eyes grew softer and more sad, and for a moment she wondered if Motif was even still alive. She had to be, right? Kirby had seen her not too long ago. "Her name is Motif Destruction, have you seen her?"

She was not blind to the woman's struggles with the log, and seeing as she was asking for information the least she could do was offer her assistance. The lioness moved to the other side of the log, leaning her shoulder against it's end and looking up at the wolf expectantly. "You pull from that side so I know where it goes, and I'll push." She offered, crouching low and digging her paws into the ground for traction. How did this tiny wolf decide she was going to move logs all over the place? And better yet, why?