gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-15-2020, 04:53 AM
永程
"Okay," Yong Cheng whisper-mumbled, not really hearing anything Sirius said. He shivered, legs trembling, body shaking as Sirius moved ahead of him. The boy knew that he was safe, logically, but the shock of almost dying had him almost huddling into a ball the moment the Warlord left. Immediately, Yong Cheng ducked into the den as directed -- there, the previously small walls now seemed comfortingly secure, the lack of space making Cheng acutely aware of his surroundings. The closeness was safe. The closeness meant there was no space for him to be taken away.

"mmm" he mumbled again, skittering away from Sirius. Now that the threat of the bird was over, Sirius was the next greatest danger. He wasn't scared, per se, just skittish, and Yong Cheng looked up at Sirius for further instructions even as he secluded himself into the tightest corner he could find. He peered out at Sirius from the dark, his bright green eyes cutting through the gloom like mini stars. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He shut his jaws together and tried to call forth his words, but he found himself failing.

"I - I -I guess I'm--" he stuttered, trying to inject humour into the situation and lessen the mood, "-- A proper healer now?"

And then, Yong Cheng promptly fainted.

""
OOC:
IMAGE BY ANTHONY CANTIN ON UNSPLASH