size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-17-2020, 07:23 PM
Meadow thought for a moment about what to name the tree. There were many choices, but Io was sure that her aunt would come up with a good one. After a time, Meadow offered up the name Eva. Io grinned. "Eva it is." It was as good a name as any for a tree. Io looked towards the peeling bark of the white birch tree. "I think I'll call that one Snow." White bark. Easy to remember. The trees were people now.

As Meadow said that she was going to take care of Io, the small wolf laughed. "You don't need to bother with me. I'll be fine. I've always had trouble with sleep." And she had, thanks to her father. Waking at the slightest noise in fear for her life. Not sleeping well was a lasting habit now. She just needed to get moving and she'd be fine.

With another yawn, Iolaire gave her head a little shake. "Shall we plan to go get more saplings tomorrow? Did you have anything else in mind?" A slight head tilt was given. She was open for suggestions.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.