size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
01-17-2020, 10:14 PM
Meadow’s eyes watch the prone form of the young wolf. Ears perk up as Iolaire asks if the young one is a child of Deathbelle. Io knows the one of the child’s parents? Interesting. When the wolf responds in the affirmative, the light-colored woman looks to Iolaire to see her reaction but her attention is quickly torn away when a new wolf joins them. Meadow feels her curiosity grow and her tilts as she watches the new wolf pad over to the laying down wolf’s side.

Listening as the standing female asks about sigils, the green-eyed woman feels her curiosity pique. As the standing wolf sits next to the other. As the one who has made the sigils explains what she had been doing, Meadow’s eyes round in amazement. When she offers her name as Calamity and asks if they would like know her future, the woman has to stop herself from nodding enthusiastically.

Instead, first she says, “Hello Calamity!” Offering a warm smile to both of the wolves, she continues, “My name is Meadow and this,” She motions to Io, “is Iolaire. I would love to know my future! Do I need to do anything special?” Her smile is bright and eyes are alight with excitement. Moving toward the pair in front of her she stops a short distance away and sits down, ready to get a glimpse into her future.