size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
01-18-2020, 06:44 PM
She didn’t resist, and the pair of them enjoyed the intimate moment. Roan could have lingered like that all day, but she relinquished all too quickly. Io didn’t wiggle from his grasp and offered up a few alternate options. His brows pulled together as he was again surprised at where her mind went. This was it, all or nothing Roan was all in on this bet. He didn’t want casual and he didn’t intend to only remain for a year. He wanted the dainty she wolf and he wanted her for always. He knew she was special and there wasn’t another she wolf like her out there.

”No.” He told her with confidence. ”All or nothing.” Roan’s voice was barely above a whisper. This had to be as close to love at first sight as he was going to get. ”We could go slow, give me that year to earn your heart, and at the end if you wish me to go, there wont be any hard feelings.” His smile reached his voice as he held her a little tighter before voluntarily letting her go. The wound at his shoulder ached and as though she knew what he was thinking reminded him he needed to go easy with it.

”Sore.” He answered her question simply as he rolled his form back to the most comfortable position for his shoulder. ”It feels like I’m always hungry.” He chuckled softly, his tail flicking contentedly at the furs. ”Fresh sounds better, but I’ll settle for dried.”

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.