size
Small species
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KBeeventTreat 2019
01-19-2020, 05:45 PM
It  was disgusting how almost Armando's height Cannival's gaze was even though she was laying down. Why were all the predators so damn big? Whatever, he had other things to be thinking about. Like how she had clearly gotten that big guy all wrong. Armando shook his head. "Freakishly tall guy? Big fangs? If we're talking about the same Sirius he might be kind when it suits him, but he bought her and not just to free her either," he said bitterly. Perhaps because he was so used to cutting and running after getting what he wanted Armando had been distressed by his inability to help Motif. It had been a frustrating, disheartening ordeal. He was glad it was over for her and that in itself was a new feeling for the selfish cat-bear.

As for where Poem came from, he was less certain of that. He shrugged. "I assume from Abaven. It certainly seemed like shehad come from somewhere stable; she looked well." Armando was quiet for a second, then added, "Considering it was Mount Volkan that erupted I would imagine the pack had to move...but I couldn't say where."

Armando has a female tufted titmouse companion. It doesn't have a name because it's dumb and doesn't deserve one. Assume it's with him always.