size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2020, 08:05 AM
Twig focused on her working, her paws were clumsy and she wasn’t entirely confident in her ability. Hopefully she would get a couple few good uses before she would have to rewrap her blade. Brandr encouraged here though and as she finished wrapping the tang to handle. She did her best to fasten them together, while she didn’t know how well it would work in battle. The main purpose of the knife would be to aid her in skinning the animals she caught.

He told her a little about his braiding, though she’d never heard the name of the braiding man before. Brandr offered his own observations about the boys as he told her about his own daughter who’s life had been ravaged by the volcano. ”Losing both parents, their pack… I don’t know what to do. Beat and Tempo are convinced they’re cursed.” She felt defeated when it came to helping her nephews. She sighed heavily, no matter how helpless she was she knew that she could come to the wiser male. ”I’ve never been a mom before. It just feels like I’m failing them.”