gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2020, 10:13 AM
Venom tried to be an even mix of Klein and Abraxas. She embraced her godhood but wouldn’t forget her Klein heritage. She wanted to lead her family, the drive was there and the young princess wasn’t about to be pushed away from her desired place at the helm. Her mother named her heir and she felt herself stand up a little straighter and pride swelled in her breast. However, it didn't take long for her sharp gaze to be shifted to her almost twins. Neither were eager to allow her to simply claim the title.

”Yes, earned.” She replied to her sister with equal anger. Venom trained hard and set her sights high. It wasn’t her fault her sister’s couldn’t realize their own potential before jealousy could show through. ”I’ll have to work just as hard or harder than you She retorted back, insulted that her siblings would think she didn’t have to do anything for her position. Venom wasn’t against a bit of competition though, she’d be able to prove herself instead of just being bestowed the title.

She couldn’t deny that her sisters were similarly capable to her, Venom wouldn’t admit that they were a better choice than her though. ”I’ll agree to competition though.” She agreed as she nudged Toxicity’s shoulder good naturedly. At least her more spiritual sister seemed more rational than Pesto.
[Image: ven-sig.png]