gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-22-2020, 03:59 PM
Cannival heaved with the wolf, feeling the woman shift and rotate it until it fell into position. She stepped back to look, her head tilting curiously at the square Drifa had created. The kindly wolf was thanking her for the help, and Canni yearned to ask more about the garden she was working to create. "Abaven is where Motif is from." She confirmed softly, remembering returning to the land and how the volcano had destroyed their thicket. "Do you know if they've moved? I went looking for them, and nobody was left..." Her voice trailed off, and unspoken alive on her tongue. Did Abaven see the volcano brewing and flee to safety? The idea squeezed at the lioness' heart, and she hoped desperately that her friends escaped their deaths.

"Abaven had a garden too, I accidentally wrecked it when I first met them." The memory was a bittersweet one, the first day Shaye had welcomed her into Abaven's heart. If they were still alive, Canni wanted to find them and help them rebuild. It was the least she could do. "How do you make a garden? Would you like some more help?" As she spoke, the wolf's companion came through with plants in her arm. Cannival backed up for her, eyeing the deer-hide bundle with curiosity. She couldn't identify the herbs stashed within, and wondered how the wolf planned to plant them in a way where they'd regrow. Especially in the cold north.